Saturday 26 September 2015

Final year

I have just completed my placement year as part of my course at Bournemouth university and am now starting my final year. It's very daunting!
I've had my induction lecture about the units I will be taking and most terrifyingly my final project.
This makes up 35% of my degree so it could make or break it. Once completed it should be around 10,000 words about a study I have I have conducted or about a product/prototype I have made.
Currently I'm looking into making a product, a DSP pedal, with additional sensors, but I'm still ironing out the idea.
In the mean time I'm completing a log of my year long work placement along with a document describing what I have learnt while working.
I hope this year is as enjoyable and rewarding as my previous years but the work load is going to be a lot higher, hopefully I can take the pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment