Tuesday 1 October 2013

Why am I here

You may be asking yourself questions such as, "why am I here?", "What exactly am I looking at?" and "why is there not a cat GIF on this specific page of the internet?". To be honest i'm asking myself the same questions. So this is a small Q and A that i will probably add to over time.

"Why am i here?"
I don't know why you are here that's a question for yourself.

"Why are you here?"
Just to share some opinions, talk about some and show a little bit of what I do.

"What do you do?"
I'm currently in my second year studding Music and Audio Technology at Bournemouth University where I will hopefully graduate from in 2016 with a BSc.

"What is Music and Audio Tech?"
My course contains a lot of variety, I have modules in topics such as, Studio techniques, Midi and Sequencing, Syntheses and Effects, Software programming, Electronics, Business and even some Sound for video games.

"What are you gonna do with that degree?"
While i have no specific ideas at the moment i would like think it could help me get a job somewhere in the music industry or the tech industry but hopefully somewhere in between. Software development, sound for game, audio hardware design, R&D, a mix of everything the list could go on.

"Why did you choose your course?"
I have a passion for computers and music. It fits me perfectly.

"What are you gonna put on here?"
Any thing form general tech and gadgets, music technology, programming,  PC build logs.


No comments:

Post a Comment